- Promotes activation and optimization of the mechanisms of all parts of the body’s immune defense (nonspecific and specific immunity), increases the body’s adaptive capabilities, which is important for the prevention of seasonal diseases and the occurrence of neoplasms
- Aimed at restoring anatomical structures containing lymphoid tissue and participating in the formation of cells that carry out the body’s protective reaction, creating immunity
- Aimed at demonstrating the effect of resistance to infections, activating nonspecific immune defense factors, forming an adequate immune response, restoring impaired interaction between immunocompetent cells, accelerating recovery and reducing the risks of developing complications after diseases
- Promotes the manifestation of antiviral, antibacterial, fungicidal effects on various organ systems, therefore it is necessary as a general strengthening agent during and after infectious, fungal or viral diseases, as well as for their effective prevention
- Promotes anti-inflammatory effect, mild antipyretic effect, affecting pathogenic microflora, helps prevent the disease from becoming chronic
- Prevents the development of immune deficiency in the body
- Helps the body recognize a wide range of pathogens (pathogens) and distinguish them from its own healthy tissue
- Helps the body cope with various allergens, develop immunological memory, resulting in an enhanced immune response to any pathogen
- Activates the central nervous system defense systems, the autonomic nervous system, neurohumoral regulation, prevents the development of stress and its possible negative effects on the body
- Helps increase remission periods in chronic diseases, restore the body’s natural defenses
- Helps increase gas exchange in the lungs, increase the oxygen capacity of the blood, increases oxygen consumption by tissues
- Aimed at activating trophic (nutritional) processes in tissues and organs, improving blood supply and enhancing lymph flow
- Necessary for the regulation of metabolism: supports physiological processes in a healthy body and restores metabolic processes when their violations are detected, in the event of mismatches at the energy-information level (i.e. the manifestation of various diseases at the physical level)
- Helps create optimal conditions for neutralizing free radicals, regulating apoptosis, autophagy (genetically programmed cell death and replacement with new, healthy cells) for timely protection of the body and reducing susceptibility to disease
- Activates energy metabolism and oxidative processes in tissues, aimed at increasing the activity of the body’s own antioxidant enzymes and protecting cells from oxidative stress.
- Aimed at accelerating the processes of cell regeneration and rejuvenation, preventing premature aging of the body as a whole
Structured, informatized water has a high degree of bioavailability, and, unlike dosage forms, does not have a negative effect on the body, does not affect healthy cells, and does not cause excessive immune activity
Recommendations for the use of FSC “IMMUNUUM”:
- Use as an independent means for prevention, in complex therapy programs including medications and procedures recommended by doctors.
- It is effective both in the early stages of the disease, forming the body’s immune response and preventing the proliferation of pathogenic microorganisms, and during a protracted course of the disease and a long recovery.
- Use in tandem with FSC “RELAXIUM” to eliminate stress as the root cause of many diseases, incl. dysfunction of the immune system.
- Drink clean water structured on FSC, according to WHO recommendations: 30 ml per 1 kg of weight per day. Consider the characteristics of your region of residence: in hot climates, be sure to increase the volume of water consumption.
- Do general health pumping* 1-2 times a day, use in combination with this FSC other Correctors in this area**
- Complement prevention and correction with products from the OXYchlorophyll and Resveratrol FORTE lines.
- Complement FSC with aromatherapy. Essential oils help relieve symptoms. Various options for use are possible: aroma lamps, pendants, diffusers, massage with essential oils (anise, bergamot, vetiver, oregano, cloves, geranium, grapefruit, ginger, hyssop, cypress, laurel, incense, juniper, naioli, fir, rosemary, sandalwood, pine, thyme, citronella, tea tree, sage, eucalyptus), structured on this FSC. For detailed rules for using essential oils, read the product notes.
*Description of pumping can be found in the brochure “Methods of using FSC” or on the planet-regions.rf website in the section Information, subsection Literature
** For a list of FSCs by area of application, see the relevant sections of the Guide to the World of FSCs on the CFS-planet-regions.rf website
- IMMUNE SYSTEM, STATE OF IMMUNE
- NEOPLASMS, PATHOLOGICALLY CHANGED CELLS (PEAK)
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY, ANTI-VIRAL, ANTI-FUNGAL, ANTIBACTERIAL EFFECT
- REHABILITATION, RECOVERY, RECOVERY
- SPORTS, FITNESS, HEALTH PRACTICES